Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief - Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1 (Rick Riordan)

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1)
Rick Riordan

Blurb: Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. I never asked to be the son of a Greek God.

I was just a normal guy, going to school, playing basketball, skateboarding. The usual. Until I accidentally vaporized my maths teacher. That's when things really started going wrong. Now I spend my time fighting with swords, battling monsters with my friends and generally trying to stay alive.

This is the one where Zeus, God of the Sky, thinks I've stolen his lightning bolt - and making Zeus angry is a very bad idea.

Can Percy find the lightning bolt before a fully fledged war of the gods erupts?

ISBN: 9780141329994 (Paperback)
Year: 2005
Publisher: Puffin
Pages: 375 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment